How do I answer a call on iOS with the Blue app?
In our new version 2.0 of Blue by Fermax for iOS, following Apple's guidelines, we have integrated CallKit funtion with the aim of improving both security and user experience when using call divert in your video door entry system.
As a Blue user on iPhone or iPad you will see that we have redesigned the management of diverted calls coming from your videodoor entry system to match it as much as possible in appearance to the management of a regular phone call, introducing the following advantages:
- Incoming calls are now received as a regular call, integrated in the user interface, with native views and with the melody you had configured for the incoming calls at phone level. Never miss a call again because you don't see or hear the notification.
- If your smartphone is locked, you can attend your visitor in two different ways:
1. You can establish audio communication after Accepting the call, so you will need to unlock your smartphone for the app to open automatically to see your visitor.
2. You can see your visitor before establishing audio communication by not accepting the call, unlocking the smartphone without answering the call and opening the app. This way, you will be able to see your visitor without opening the audio communication unless you accept the call from the app using the green button.
- If your smartphone is not locked, the call will appear minimised and after accepting it, the app will open automatically.
In the same way as when your smartphone is locked, you can attend to your visitor in two ways: that is, by ignoring the call notification and opening the app to see your visitor without picking up the call; or by accepting the call notification, after which the app will automatically open.
- Calls from your video door entry system are received below the name of the home you have configured. The received calls will also be stored in the Recent Calls log at your phone so you can open the Blue app directly from this list or from the Contact view of your home, for example when you want to perform an Auto-on.
When I receive the call on iOS I can't hear the visitor
On iOS a call that you receive with a locked smartphone is received just like a normal phone call following CallKit integration. When you answer it, you can listen to the visitor through your smartphone just like any other call. If you want to ...
When I receive the call on iOS I don't have video, only audio
If your smartphone is locked, you will need to unlock your smartphone to open the Blue app to see your visitor and open the door. If your smartphone was not locked, after answering the call notification, the Blue app will open directly with the ...
Is the Blue app compatible with smartwatches?
The Blue app on iOS uses in-app call notifications and at the moment Apple does not support these call notifications with the Apple Watch (in the same way that WhatsApp call notifications are also not forwarded to the Apple Watch). The Blue app on ...
How do I answer a call on Android with the Blue app?
On Android, you will get a notification from Blue indicating the name of your house (in this case ‘CASA’) and the text ‘Incoming call’. You have to respond to the notification (tap on it or swipe depending on your smartphone) to open the Blue app ...
What is Blue by Fermax?
Blue by Fermax is a free Android and iOS app that you can use to receive and answer calls made to your FERMAX video door entry system with DUOX technology. With Blue you can see who is at your door and answer and open it using your phone, no matter ...
Find manuals, technical books, tender specifications and much more on our professional website.
Find the Fermax International Distribution Network.